Deceitful Conscience(P. Zajed) Deceitful Conscience(P. Zajed)

I don't usually like hip hop...

but I really liked this song - much better than most of the stuff you can hear on radio nowadays. You did an awesome job!

HeLLsGaUrDiAn responds:

It's amazing how many people actually don't listen to hip-hop but that's the fault of mainstream hip-hop which strays from the essence of what it's supposed to be. Thanks for taking the time and listening to this track, this is real hip-hop. Stay up.

Mental Issues - Corrupted Mental Issues - Corrupted

Quite Amazing

I'm surprised that there's this kind of talent on Newgrounds. This song, along with Endless, are both great. Looking forward to see what else you guys pump out!

We Play We Play

Not bad

Odd name, but pretty good. Could use a bit more variations in it. It starts gaining that towards the end.

eghcvg responds:

yea i usually name the songs with whatever is happening at the time and what comes to my head first...and thats what i thought of.
i agree with the variation, the advice will help me in my upcoming songs. thanks!

Expeditive Techno - For FFR Expeditive Techno - For FFR

Another Awesome Song

Love this song as well, you have quite a few great songs, and this one even has a duration of over 2 minutes.

Shattered Dreams Shattered Dreams

Great blend of Piano and Techno

As with your other song, would have loved for this to be just longer, as I wanted to keep listening on and on for this one. The only real problem is that in addition to the short overall song, the initial buildup and intro take a bit too long and is a bit too drawn out for a song of this length. Otherwise, the song itself was great!

9/10, and 5/5

Nightfall Nightfall

Great Song

I can't really complain about anything on this song. It's a great, though short, song, and I still like it after listening to it quite a few times. That'll get a 10/10 and 5/5 for me.

Operation: Evolution Operation: Evolution

Awesome

Dimrain just doesn't stop making anything short of amazing. Wow. Great job, and keep up the good work! I can't wait for more of your songs to come out.