Katan Katan

Deserves to be higher ranked than it is

Awesome flash animation, very professional and smooth. Looking forward to seeing future animations!

Operation: Graveyard Operation: Graveyard

Amazing

Great animation, loved the expressions.

Pigeon! Pigeon!

I don't know why

but that was flippin' hilarious. Kudos!

Z-Rox Z-Rox

Got me thinking

Great game, really had to make me think to get some of them! Sometimes, the simplest idea is the best, and this definitely proves that point! Beautifully executed.

Battalion: Nemesis Battalion: Nemesis

Great

The game was very good, but because the controls were different than advanced wars, I misclicked quite a few times and ended up not attacking the opponents on the occasion. A simple undo (if it could be so simple) would fix that problem. Other than that, this game reminded me very much of advanced wars and it was enjoyable to play this genre again!

Arachnophilia Arachnophilia

Great Game

Wonderful and creative game, very simple graphics but looks nice overall! Music is very suitable and it's really fun. The concept was very nice, and the execution was clean!

The only complaint I have was that it just felt so bad when my web was destroyed, and there should be a way to continue at certain savepoints.

Deceitful Conscience(P. Zajed) Deceitful Conscience(P. Zajed)

I don't usually like hip hop...

but I really liked this song - much better than most of the stuff you can hear on radio nowadays. You did an awesome job!

HeLLsGaUrDiAn responds:

It's amazing how many people actually don't listen to hip-hop but that's the fault of mainstream hip-hop which strays from the essence of what it's supposed to be. Thanks for taking the time and listening to this track, this is real hip-hop. Stay up.

Mental Issues - Corrupted Mental Issues - Corrupted

Quite Amazing

I'm surprised that there's this kind of talent on Newgrounds. This song, along with Endless, are both great. Looking forward to see what else you guys pump out!

We Play We Play

Not bad

Odd name, but pretty good. Could use a bit more variations in it. It starts gaining that towards the end.

eghcvg responds:

yea i usually name the songs with whatever is happening at the time and what comes to my head first...and thats what i thought of.
i agree with the variation, the advice will help me in my upcoming songs. thanks!

SC2 - Firebat SC2 - Firebat

mah goose is gettin' cooked

A bit messy but looks good anyway!

Make a Wish Make a Wish

Amazing

Love this art style, it's a great piece and the texture is awesome as well.

Heil Demoman!!! Heil Demoman!!!

Too bad demos lost, but...

Moving through your gallery when suddenly I see this beauty. Amazing work! If only the demomen had this as their actual propaganda poster, then they definitely would've won!